For Bad Breath
- Any sweet tasting herbs can be used to freshen the breath, so choose the taste you like the best.
- For a ‘quick fix’ keep cardamom seeds handy. When required chew them for a while. You can also add cardamom seeds to herbal teas.
- Make a mixture of fresh mint, lemon juice, rosemary or coriander, and a little cinnamon in a cup of boiling water. This tea can be drunk at the end of a meal or used as a mouthwash when cool.
1 tbsp. vinegar Warm water- 1 cup Honey – 2 tbsp.. Cloves (laung)(Powdered) – 1/2 tsp. Method – Mix together all above ingredients and use as a mouth wash.
For Body Odor
- In a bucket of water, add a piece of alum (phitkari) and a few drops of rosewater. Take a bath with this water everyday.
- Use deodorants or anti-per spirants regularly especially in your underarms immediately after a bath or apply talcum powder in under-arms, feet and the pubic area.
- Take regular baths.
- Take coriander, cinnamon, rosemary, cumin and fennel. Boil then leave to cool and use as a wash. Or tie them into a muslin (malmal) cloth and add to your bath water.
For Dark Circles
- Apply potato juice to the dark circles with a cotton ball. Leave till it dries.
- Close your eyes and put big round slices of cucumber over your eye-lids in such a manner that it covers the dark circles. Leave them there for at least half an hour
- Wear sunglasses before going out in the sun.
- Drink lots of water and lukewarm milk with a pinch of turmeric powder in it.
- Crush one plum or cheeko, add half tsp. glycerin and half tsp. pearl powder. Mix and apply on dark circles for 15 minutes regularly.
- Take a pinch of baking soda and mix it with some drops of castor oil. Apply this paste on moles and leave it overnight. Repeat this continuously for a few days. This is one of the effective home remedies for moles.
- Honey is also used to remove moles. Apply honey onto the moles every morning. Within just a couple of days, the moles will diminish and fade out.